I’m a Libra.
I’ve never been one to blame my decision making on my scorpio rising. I’ve never refused a relationship because of cosmic incompatibility (maybe I should?). And if you ask me at a club what sign I am, I will probably laugh in your face.
But bear with me here… the libra thing is going to work on two levels.
1) The symbolism for libra is the scales. Good, evil. Skinny, fat. Etc.
2) I’m a person of extremes. All or nothing. Preferably all…
Since us Libras are supposed to be incredibly balanced, I’ve provided my Libra meal plan of 10 foods I could probably live on. You’ll see delightful contrast between absolute crap and the world’s healthiest superfoods.
Hopefully this list will be helpful in your menu planning when you invite me over for dinner.
1) Chocolate chip cookies – Not just any cookies. They have to be THESE ONES. And I have to eat them while dancing around to loud music.
2) Guacamole - Absolutely must be homemade. 2 avocados, juice of 1 or 2 limes, chopped cherry tomatoes, diced spanish onion, 1 clove of garlic, lots of salt. I’ll eat it with a spoon.
3) Arby’s curly fries – Now available in a convenient freezer bag! All the traditional Arby’s taste in the comfort of your own home! The slight catch is they’re only available in the states. Roadtrip?
4) Zucchini fries – Cut zucchini in half, then into long fries. Leave the skin on. Toss in a La Grille Sweet Chilli and Peppers seasoning with a touch of olive oil. Roast in the oven at 425 for 20 minutes.
5) Cheese pizza (my only non vegan food) – A no brainer.
6) Roasted broccoli - tossed in olive oil and garlic, sprinkled with a bit of salt. Roasted in the oven just like the zucchini fries. Dip these suckers in chilled tomato sauce. WOW.
7) Junior mints – (duh) I like them chilled the freezer, it provides maximum mintyness. Promise.
8) Seaweed salad – I could eat a vat of this stuff. Looks like worms, tastes like heaven.
9) Danielle’s detox juice – I make this when I start to feel sick, or when I think I haven’t been eating enough vegetables and I might get scurvy. Juicer is required: 1 grapefruit, 2 oranges, 1 lemon, 1 or 2 beets, fresh ginger, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
10) Vodka water with lemon - Arguably, this is a meal.
***Note the lack of burritos on this list bye-bye burrito binge 2012***